- Grandpa Jim Photo
- The Society Evolves Part 1
- A Break in Estes Park
- No Rockies Tickets For You
- Town Center Dentistry and Orthodontics
- October to October in a Nutshell
- Television Commercials: Stop Amendment 42
- Why support million dollar crybabies?
- Vacation in Thermopolis, Wyoming
- Gay Pride in Front Yard
"I think the one overwhelming emotion that we had was when we saw the earth rising in the distance over the lunar landscape . . . . It makes us realize that we all do exist on one small globe. For from 230,000 miles away it really is a small planet."